Roksport.com are proud stockists of all the top rugby brands and rugby clothing. Starting with Canterbury. Who famously supply Canterbury Baselayers both hot and cold, to improve all playing and training conditions. Canterbury are also famous for their protective wear, especially the Canterbury Flexi-top Plus, the ultimate in rugby body armour and the Canterbury Ventilator rugby headguard.
Roksport are also proud stockists of Kooga rugby gear. Including a range of Kooga rugby boots, Kooga hoodies, as well as a range of Kooga ospreys rugby shirts and related rugby clothing.
Under Armour have become the latest international sporting brand to decide to make the move into the world of rugby union. The first major rugby national to embrace Under Armour has been the Wales rugby union team, Under Armour supply the wales rugby shirt and their complete range of welsh rugby clothing. Including the new Welsh rugby shirt for the 2014/15 rugby season.
Under Armour's Heat Gear & Cold Gear is a must have for the upcoming training sessions in the gym or on the run. Complete any look with Roksport's wide range of rugby tracksuit bottoms & rugby t-shirts. And of course, who could forget a rugby sports bag to carry your kit to and from games, the gym and training sessions.
All through the year Roksport have many items on sale, item discount can range upto 50% & more on selected rugby clothing.
We are now happy announce that shopping with Roksport is now even easier. We offer a complete section of all our rugby gear for children, allowing you to shop for your child's rugby clothing in one place at the same time, not having to search the entire website for that perfect gift.
A little note on some of our most popular brands.
Under Armour clothing is the market leader in compression tops, bottoms. Shorts & other clothing. Under Armour's trademark performance fit means the products fit snugly to the body providing a close, comfortable and supportive fit in any environment
- Use Under Armour ColdGear for when it's cold - it keeps users warm dry and light.
- Use Under Armour HeatGear when it's warm to keep your temperature regulated to ensure optimum performance.
For the Under Armour compression products high performance is essential. The driving principle behind Under Armour product development. Users must stay dry and light and their body temperature must remain constant through sweltering heat, bitter cold and everything in between. Whatever the condition and whatever you are doing the program remains simple: wear Heatgear when it's hot, Coldgear when it's cold.
All Under Armour gear has the following properties:
1) Moisture Transport: Wicks moisture away from your body keeping dry and comfortable through those tough training session.
2) UPF: Ultraviolet protection protects your skin from the sun's harmful rays and inhibits premature aging.
3) Armour Stretch: Lightweight fabrics with built in 4-way stretch improves movement and accelerates dry time.
4) Flatlock Seams: Specialised seams that feels smooth against skin and prevents chafing, giving you the maxmimum comfort level whilst working out.
5) Armourblock: Armourblock technology neutralises the germs that cause odour before there is any odour at all. The result is moisture transport with maximum scent suppression.
Canterbury Clothing Company is one of New Zealand's largest & oldest clothing companies, providing sports clothes for top sports teams around New Zealand and the world.
Founded in 1904, the rugby company is named after the Canterbury area of New Zealand where the company began, making knitwear. Other than producing rugby kits, the brand is also best known for their rugby protective wear such as headgear and pads. Their new colourful range of Ventilator head guards capture the imagination of players and fans alike. Providing great protection and comfort while standing out and making the wearer look good. Combined with the ever popular Canterbury flexi top, Canterbury can boast they provide arguably the best rugby protection money can buy.